As you adjust to life with a new baby, it is common to feel overwhelmed, tired, and uncertain.
Enter your postpartum doula from Tucson Doulas!
A true professional in every aspect. Warm and friendly, compassionate and available and an expert in all things relating to post birth recovery, parenting philosophies, newborn care, feeding (both breast and bottle) and SLEEP!
Additional care that you can anticipate from your postpartum doula includes: meal preparation, light housekeeping and sibling care. You can even ask your doula to run some errands and hit the grocery store on her way back!
Think of your postpartum doula as a best friend who happens to be the most current and up to date mother/baby expert in your life!
Our postpartum doulas are:
- trained and certified in infant and child CPR
- have current fingerprint clearance cards
- deeply understand the dynamics of life with an infant.
All care packages are customizable to suit your needs. You can reap the benefits of as little as a 4 hour day shift, overnight support or even 24 hour live-in care. No need is to great or to small, all that matters is that you have the care that you need to help you succeed.
Your Tucson Doula is an expert in:
- newborn care
- breastfeeding, bottle feeding and combination feeding
- recognizing the symptoms associated with postpartum depression
- emotional postpartum adjustments
- physical recovery from vaginal and surgical birth
- detecting and elongating sleeping patterns
- household tasks (light housekeeping and meal preparation)
- teaching you to give your self a break!